Friday, September 12, 2008

A Few Quotes that has always touched me!

Posted by Rohit

A Few Quotes that has always touched me!

“Truly loving another means letting go of all expectation. It means full acceptance, even celebration of parenthood.” – Karen Casey

“Some People come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our heart. And we are never ever the same.” – Anonymous

“If you judge a person, you have no time to love the person.” – Mother Teresa

“First say yourself what you will be and then do what you have to do.” – Epictetus

“When it comes down to it, we all Just want to be loved.” – Jamie Yellin, age 14

Lets add more to this List

4 comments:

Nidz said...

Some People come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our heart. And we are never ever the same.- ---- this looks something like the wave thing you told me. That they come like wave and you r never the same !!

I hold a great respect for Mother Teresa

“First say yourself what you will be and then do what you have to do.” – well spoken. Nice thoughts
“When it comes down to it, we all Just want to be loved.” --- when it comes down to what????

Mysterious Mia said...

ah excellent quotes , all of em were good n the last one was by a 14 yr old....OMG....amazed....so true inne?

BTW thanks for stopping by at my blog :) see ya around

Rohit said...

@ nidhi... "it" means down to anything. at the end when u get in bed , we all (even though some don't admit it) want to be loved.

@ Mia: U are welcome.
this quote is so true, and the thought that a 14 year old actually wrote makes me like it more. I had read it in Chicken Soup or teenage Souls long time ago.

Anonymous said...

i really like your 4th code in life, it's so true!! and that pic of u and ur girl is gorgeous ^^


one of my fave love quotes is:
I think I could fall madly in bed with you. ~Author Unknown

lol